Calculation model v2 (pro version) consists of several sheets that can be grouped into the following functional blocks:
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - sheets to prepare decisions for the current period. Main working tool during the game, allows to make a detail decision for the current period based on forecast demand for your product. Calculations are automated, provided with tips and visual indicators. Each sheet consists of 4 blocks: manufacture of the goods, demand forecast in the current period, financial report and parameters optimization module.
- Finance - sheet to review actions of competitors, sales of goods and compare current state of each of the companies individually. On a sheet displayed only main parameters of the companies without unnecessary information, so this list is very useful for a quick evaluation of the situation in the group.
- History - sheet, which contains data from history of the company and management reports about main taken decisions. Especially useful for a quick overview of new scenario in the conditions of acute shortage of time (national or international final).
- Goodwill - sheet with table, which contains main factors that affect company's goodwill. Embedded tips help to make right decision to maximize goodwill and investment perfomance of the company.
- Strategy - sheet to prepare decisions for all 5 periods at once. Used before start of the game to develop a proper strategy, then used to forecast situation for several periods in advance and make best decision in the current period. It allows you to simulate the result of any of your decisions for whole 5 periods.
- Config - sheet with settings for a particular scenario, which contains elasticity of demand factors and basic data for automatic calculations in model. Sheet shows tips about influence of demand factors on market.
- D1, D2, D3, D4, D5 - sheets with ready decision for current period, format is similar to the first sheet of management report. Data derived from the corresponding sheet of prepared decision (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
- 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, etc. - Management report sheets, 5 history and 5 game reports.