Calculation model v2 (pro version) consists of several functional blocks:
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - sheets to prepare decisions for the current period. These worksheets are main tools in the model. They allow you to make a detail decision for the current period based on forecast demand for your product. Calculations are automated, provided with tips and visual indicators. Each sheet consists of 4 blocks: manufacture of the products, demand forecast in the current period, financial report and parameters optimization module.
- Finance - sheet to review decisions of competitors, sales of products and compare current state of each company individually. Finance worksheet displays only main parameters of the companies without unnecessary information, so this worksheet is very useful for a quick evaluation of the situation in the group.
- History - sheet, which contains data from history of the company and management reports about main taken decisions. Especially useful for a quick overview of new scenario when you have a lack of time, for example when playing in national or international final.
- Goodwill - sheet with table, which contains main factors that affect company's goodwill. Embedded tips help to make right decision to maximize goodwill and investment performance of the company.
- Strategy - sheet to prepare decisions for all 5 periods at once. Worksheet Is used to develop a proper strategy before start of the game and forecast situation for several periods in advance and make best decision in the current period. It allows you to simulate the result of any of your decisions for whole 5 periods.
- Configuration - sheet with settings for a particular scenario, which contains elasticity of demand factors and basic data for automatic calculations in model. Sheet shows tips about influence of demand factors on market.
- Language - all names and titles are placed on this sheet for easy translating.
- D1, D2, D3, D4, D5 - sheets with final decision for current period, format is similar to the first sheet of management report. Data derived from the corresponding sheet of prepared decision (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
- 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, etc. - ordinary management report sheets, 5 history and 5 game reports.